Geoid Technologies Limited is a Kenyan-based organization offering Top-notch Geospatial Solutions and Products. Over the years we have had opportunities to serve different players in the Kenyan economy, including contractors in sectors such as construction, oil, gas, and energy, Governmental Organisations, Non-governmental Organizations, Surveying companies, Agriculture companies as well as learning institutions. Our reputation can be affirmed by the diverse geospatial products and services we offer in the provision of measurement solutions for Engineering, Surveying, Construction, Outdoor Navigation, GIS, and Mapping industries from world-known and reliable manufacturers. We are the authorized dealers for Kolida Surveying Instrument, Garmin, DJI, XAG, JOUAV, AUTEL Robotics, Bosch, and Baofeng. We provide Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(UAVs), GNSS Receivers, Total Station, Theodolites, Level Machines, Marine Echo Sounders, Handheld GPS, and Accessories. Our team of experts is factory and field trained to handle each of the products and therefore we can provide our clients with exceptional service (including calibration), support and training programs. As part of our continued innovation, we are KCAA certified to carry out commercial drone missions We have acquired Remote Aircraft Operators Certificate (ROC), Unmanned Training Organisation Certificate (UTO) as well as resell drones. Our Mission Geoid Technologies Limited, with the application of professional expertise and reliable equipment, is committed to serve and advice our clients honestly, reliably, accurately, economically and professionally . Our Vision To become a one-stop shop in both Geo-Information services and surveying equipment products provider.
- Perform product testing, troubleshooting of all Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems using UAV diagnostic, PC based and non-PC based tests equipment.
- Record, evaluate, and report data.
- Undertaking routine maintenance checks
- May initiate the procurement of standard materials, services, and parts required for test of UAV’s and test equipment, may provide necessary liaison between Calibration Test Engineering and the Operations Department.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Training peers with less experience of aircraft systems.
- Ensuring the company’s technical compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Instituting best-practice procedures for compliance and risk mitigation.
- Developing strategies and implementation plans for compliance-related matters.
- Advising management on compliance-related matters.
- Checking the status of various business operations to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Application of UAS flight permits.
UTO School administration.
- Emailing and other official communication to Authority and Administration
- Attending marketing expos.
- Contacting prospects i.e. customer support to clients.
- Acquisition of training material.
- Coordinating Remote Pilot License classes.
- Student Payment plan development and follow-up.
- Review and update of student and tutor material.
- Development of course content.
- Degree/Diploma in Aviation technology/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in aviation industry.
- Conversant with drone technology/UAV systems will be an added advantage.
- a Remote Pilot Licence will also be an added advantage.al inflection.