We are seeking to recruit an individual who can manage young multicultural clients, troubleshoot issues, help manage the program, and be a result-oriented person for the position of operations intern.
The intern will undergo a 3-month probation period to understand the program and sharpen their skills in the areas of operations management. If successful at the end of the internship, they will be offered employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, PR, marketing, or a related field. Added advantage if from a tour and travel sector.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- An organized individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Sufficient computing skills (Ms. Office suite).
- Photography skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work long and odd hours including Sundays.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly considered.
- Has to reside in Mombasa.
- Anticipate and plan for upcoming student placements and make the necessary arrangements and recommendations.
- Organize student orientations and hospital orientations with the placement director
- Identify health facilities for medical student placements
- Negotiate with health facility managers and superintendents for EA student placements
- Liaise with the operations manager to ensure adequate living space and accommodation for the students.
- Recommend and supervise any remodeling and installation work at EA residences
- Identify potential suppliers for transportation and other services in consultation with the operations manager.
- Organize community involvement activities that will promote EA CSR efforts for visiting students
- Efficiently manage student itineraries and arrange for timely airport transfers and other local transportation as needed.
- In coordination with the operations manager supervise all support staff and make staffing recommendations as needed.
- Explore and identify new tourism business opportunities and coordinate tourism activities.
- Leads generation and sales.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
The post Assistant Operations Coordinator at Elective Africa appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.