- Support the Homecare program for East Africa ensuring on time in full delivery. Actively support Homecare Category Business Teams in East Africa. Be an engaged project member for local initiatives across Homecare East Africa including 20/10 innovation projects, Supply Chain capacity building through third party or on-shoring projects, local supplier development (Raw Material, Packaging Material & 3rd Party Packers), resilience initiatives, and 5S savings opportunities. Support technical data for claims, compliance, and activations. Support as necessary market insights & as appropriate monitor specific developments/ activities of competitors, Key Opinion Formers, etc.
- Support data enhancements for the effective operation of Product Lifecycle Management.
- Support strategic business programmes requiring Research & Development input, e.g., Digital 2.0, Connected 4 Growth Supply & Material Experts Teams operations, Project Flash. Participate in the wider Research & Development organisation and actively engage as part of the extended Research & Development community at line manager’s discretion. Comply with all business polices especially Safety Health Environment/Quality Assurance policies, and Code of Business Principles. HC pilot plan Management including product batching Conduct factory trials, and supplier qualification activities etc Support field activities e.g. launches, Demos, etc.
- Other Business Partners in MSO (Supply chain and marketing)
Critical success Factors for the role
- Excellence in Science and Technology
- Technical experience from similar organisations.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Analytical chemistry, or its equivalent.
- Experience working in a Homecare category is preferred but not essential.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of project management skills and product development experience
- Understanding of process control, Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control (HACCP) and safety management system.
- Knowledge of data management, ideally specifications.
- Good analytical skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Influencing & problem-solving skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Skilled in analysing risks and stakeholder management