As a Callcentre Telesales Intern, you will be provided with a list of customers at the beginning of the shift. You will actively reach out to the targeted customers by initiating calls to raise awareness on Twiga’s products & services and encourage them to make a purchase.
This will be a good opportunity to learn a new skill set while working alongside Callcentre professionals. The internship period will be 1-2 months, breakfast, lunch and a transportation stipend will be provided each month. The call centre location will be Tatu City DC.
- Provide customers with information about Twiga’s products or services in order to create interest in the brand.
- Ask promising leads qualifying questions which can help reveal prospects’ willingness to buy.
- Use scripts to offer additional products or services based on past purchasing behavior.
- Transfer unresolved issues for escalation to relevant persons and follow up for timely resolution.
- Offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- Call customers after a sale to make sure they are satisfied with the product or service.
- Enter and update customer information in the database and ensure confidentiality of customer information.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college obtaining a certificate or diploma.
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively in English; in both verbal and written communication.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs.
- Be patient, persuasive and persistent.
- Available to begin internship immediately.