- Coordination: You coordinate the Data Analysis team work & provide training to the team when needed
- Data dashboards: You create and maintain data dashboards for local operations based on programme, donor, and operational needs.
- Data insights: You develop and maintain tools to analyze our data. You also identify trends, insights and risks that support the insights team in their behavioural economics work as well as operational departments in the day to day execution of their programmes.
- Data reporting: You turn your findings into clear reports and recommendations that will help our teams make decisions that improve the work we do and create a positive impact.
- Leading your team: You lead and develop a highly engaged team. You create a positive working environment that aligns with Triggerise values
You are an analytical and data-driven person who pays attention to detail and follow through on tasks. You’re a logical thinker and a practical problem solver who wants to use your technical skillset to make an impact.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in international development, specifically in HIV, family planning and other SRH areas
- You have a degree in applied statistics or biostatistics or a quantitative social science degree such as Demography, Economics etc. A masters in these areas will be an added advantage
- Proven high-level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large data sets using stata, SAS, SPSS
- Experience in running data visualizations in Tableau, PowerBI (an added advantage)
- You have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills