- Bachelor’s degree in science, public health, economics, mathematics, social science, or related discipline with demonstrated high grade is essential.
- At least one year of experience in an M&E, analytics, or information systems management, either in the commercial or non-governmental sector is essential.
- Experience of quantitative data analysis and report writing is desirable.
- Experience in health research, especially reproductive health is preferred is desirable.
- Experience with data management. Knowledge of Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, or any statistical package is highlydesirable.
- Experiences in developing digital data collection tools is desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to create analytical tables and graphical outputs and develop tools to streamline data capture, analysis, and presentation is essential.
- Aptitude with statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R) is desirable.
- Good communication skills in English for report writing and presentation as well as strong persuasion and negotiation skills, and able to explain complex RME concepts to non-experts is essential.
- Survey data management skills (e.g. KoBO collect, Epi Data, Epi Info) is desirable
- Qualitative/market research (interviewing skills, qualitative analysis skills) is desirable.
- Project management skills is desirable.