Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services. The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania. Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Equity Bank was founded as Equity Building Society (EBS) in October 1984 and was originally a provider of mortgage financing for the majority of customers who fell into the low income population.
The Officer will foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step. The officer will be responsible for improving the service delivery to customers have with the Finserve suite of products i.e Equitel, Jenga PGW,Jenga API, Market place and any other product under Finserve with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction. The officer will be responsible for overseeing multiple different processes, all geared towards inspecting and coordinating all the points of contact between a customer and Finserve.
The role works closely with management and a cross-section of functions within Equity bank as well as other partners.
- Implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Drive and manage customer satisfaction scores and overall customer service delivery within the department
- Support and assist in deployment of products by conducting relevant tests
- Assessing and ensuring the quality of service delivered through the department
- Continuously review the quality standards and processes to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practises
- Communicate metrics results and other relevant information to management and recommend areas for improvement
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring service delivery to customers.
- Be part of team productivity and ensure to operate within the set policies and procedures
- Join regular Cx team meetings, identify and share best practice.
- Participate in training
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with staff within the department and other Support teams
- Respond to incoming emails,incidents and phone enquiries in a prompt manner
- Undestand the customer, the market and industry
- Support and ensure delivery of best-in-class service delivery to new and existing Finserve customers.
- Carry out Detailed journey-mapping and understanding Client pain points and expectations with a view of proposing solution.
- Attend customer trouble shooting sessions to review the customer journey and issue resolution process with a view of improving the interaction with the customer.
- Submit comprehensive, accurate and timely reports
Key Critical Competencies
- Genuine customer focus
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker with great problem solving skills.
- Naturally inquisitive & insightful. A business builder
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, with minimum supervision
- High tolerance for work in a rapidly evolving work environment (adaptability)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- University degree from a well-recognized university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design, and implement effective practical recommendation.