Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
- Develop all internal controls and policies designed to ensure that all financial compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure accounting and reporting records are maintained for Kenya, Tanzania and Mauritius.
- Management of Transfer Pricing and Policy and intergroup billing.
- Tracking payments and processing invoices.
- Tax filing and processing tax payments.
- Management of audit preparations and processes.
- Liaising with local revenue authorities.
- Liaising with the company’s bankers.
- Reconciliations including, but not limited to, bank accounts, debtors, creditors, intercompany and other balance sheet receivables, and payables.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and budget revisions.
- Payroll management.
- Monthly and annual management reporting.
- Comply with the Finance Manual.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a CPA(K).
- Must 5 years’ experience as a group accountant for an international company.
- Must be registered with Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in audit.
- Familiar with QuickBooks.
- Excellent command of English (Spoken & Written).
- Must have an Impeccable integrity, diligence and confidentiality.
- Should have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.