Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
- Develop and implement the Group Marketing strategies and plans to deliver on Bank plans, objectives, and products.
- Support Marketing country and business teams with the bank strategy, marketing and business strategies & plans, formulations & operations of events and sponsorships.
- Co-ordinate and align all marketing activities across the Group.
- Represent and lead the Marketing function, strategies, and activities at an EXCO, Country and Group Marketing level.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial and effective relationships between GCEO, Business Units, Group Marketing Functions agencies and approved partners/suppliers.
- Ensure the necessary approvals and processes are followed by Marketing function.
- Develop and drive sponsorship strategies and ensure events are managed at the highest standard whilst keeping them aligned to overall bank strategy, business initiatives, and brand positioning across the Group.
- Lead brand management and brand reputation, ensuring oversight on key business projects to safeguard reputation.
- Ensure compliance to all Group-wide corporate identity standards and visual standards.
- Manage marketing research programs on brand and sub-brands aligned to specific products.
- Oversight of public relations and crisis management issues.
- Represent the company in public forums to improve stakeholder relations and corporate reputation.
- Work with, communicate, influence, and build consensus among other senior leadership across the group to advance brand and marketing programs.
- Regularly update governing board committee or senior steering committee on advancement of marketing and brand goals.
- Provide leadership in representing company values for all employees.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key external stakeholders such as community groups, NGOs, policymakers, media, etc.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to support brand awareness and launch of digital products.
- Incorporate different marketing approaches for target audiences that may vary by platform as well as social media analysis into development of all digital marketing campaigns to ensure feedback loops are maintained enabling campaign agility.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Must have a master’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with good command of oral and written knowledge of English.
- A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
- Ability to balance opposing business requirements.
- Ability to balance long term and short-term requirements independently.
- Strong evaluation, communication, and reporting skills.
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer.
- Leads by example.
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting.
- Builds relationships and networks easily.
- Has a strong service ethic.
The post Head of Marketing at Summit Recruitment and Search appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.