Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We’ve offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the effective operating model for the e-Commerce Last mile deliveries using internal and/or 3P service providers.
- Contribute to the development of detailed processes, quality control measures, and KPIs for a seamless and effective last-mile operation.
- Review daily reporting for all internal/external customers to assess performance and full order management.
- Liaise with the IT team for related IT issues which affect the day-to-day working of the site and liaise with the IT team to ensure issues are resolved immediately.
- Find the most appropriate solution to deliver goods to end customers to offer the best-unified customer experience for the country at the lowest cost.
- Implement the delivery of service contracts with providers/suppliers and ensure these are up to date with their accurate application.
- Ensure that the logistics services providers & suppliers upload accurate information & documents in the Transport Delivery System.
- Ensure compliance that all cash handling during the last-mile operations is as per the company’s defined guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate last-mile resources as per the forecast provided by the different business units.
- Ensure required resources (vans, Bikes, and Drivers) are always available at all operational
- Participate in the daily team meetings and provide inputs for operational enhancements.
- Support and track both home deliveries and returns to/from stores/DC/suppliers.
COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Commerce, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant equivalent.
- Training in E-Commerce Operations, SEO, or SEM.
- Problem-solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Analytical skills, trouble-shooting skills; planning, and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Salesforce, advanced Excel skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and people agility with a high level of collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative drive and organizational skills.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
- Good problem-solving and project management skills.
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required).
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 years of professional work experience working in logistics and supply chain.
- E-commerce Fulfillment and Last Mile Experience.
- Commercial knowledge is preferred.