This includes both direct to customer sales channels and the lead fulfilment channels.
Some of responsibilities for the role will include but not limited to:
- Guide the development and execution of products strategies to capture value from existing products through effective growth stimulation and new products adoption
- Identify growth prospects and specific opportunities in the residential space (in collaboration with the chosen partners) to achieve revenue targets and KPIs for Home Broadband Solutions.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate channels needs on an ongoing basis.
- Demarcate markets, drive the product penetration and inform the business of the required trade marketing materials for the channel
- Drive awareness and adoption of company policies and programs among assigned partners
- Implement Channel Partner growth strategy by creating and managing winning partnerships through effective governance with key stakeholders, internal/external.
- Develop incentives jointly with Management, Marketing, Finance, by monitoring requirements and requests on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor competitive effects and trends in the channel.
- Graduate degree in business or related field
- Good understanding of telecom
- 3-6 years of in-depth Sales experience in the telecom/ FMCG/ Retail industry with at least 2 years managing a team of field sales staff
Competencies and behaviour:
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of channel models deployed for direct sales teams
- Good leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a good business acumen
- Result oriented with hands on approach
- Strong consulting, facilitation and selling skills