(Jobs in Kenya) Office Administrative & Operations Manager at Frank Management Consult Ltd - Gazeti Jobs
(Jobs in Kenya) Office Administrative & Operations Manager at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and supervise all the overall company’s administrative function
- Manage general office admin correspondence
- Handling interdepartmental administrative issues. He/ She will be Working closely with various departments to implement policies and procedures
- Manage all outsourced services
- Manage HR back-office operations, including compliance with all employment laws & regulations
- Management of staff recruitment process and updating job requirements when required
- Facilitate of training programs for employees.
- Maintaining of employee records, welfare, payroll and benefits.
- Managing the company’s payroll and leave system
- Prepare and process statutory deductions and ensure that the relevant reports are prepared and dispatched on time.
- Vendor Management- Prepare and maintain database of all vendors for the company
- Manage all company systems by working closely with 3rd party consultants to ensure that the systems are operational at all times.
- Handling company insurance program. The candidate will track the company’s insurance, initiating renewals and ensuring valuation of all company assets
- Work closely with Finance Department Finance in verifying all incoming purchases and keep records
- Liaise with the Production Team to ensure prompt availability of raw material and products required by the Department.
- Management of company website including customer quarries from the website; regular content updates and monitoring Search Engine Operations
- Manage company travel arrangements
- Manage the company’s Health & Safety Program
- Desired Skills
- Excellent communication and customer experience skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Very good strategic and planning Skills
- Good working knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws and Regulations
- Strong attention to details
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field
- At least 5 years’ experience managing administrative functions in a fast paced company. Manufacturing experience highly preferred
- A Working HR experience with professional HR qualifications highly desired.
- Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
Jobs in Kenya
- Office Administrative & Operations Manager at Frank Management Consult Ltd