Raino Tech4Impact is a social enterprise that leveraging technology as an enabler to empower African communities. Founded in 2018, We have been developing technology-driven solutions in health, agriculture, sports, green energy and offer business support services.
Operations Lead responsibilities are:.
- Monitor company’s operations and analyze their metrics, such as: cost effectiveness, time, correctness and so on
- Assist in manpower planning and managing of processing personnel
- Update on the processing schedules, timesheets and status of processing activity
- Upkeep of the processing area to ensure cleanliness and safety at all times
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of processing equipment to prevent equipment breakdowns and malfunctioning
- assure ongoing compliance with quality through standard operating procedures and industry regulatory requirements
- specify quality requirements of fresh products with suppliers through scorecard rating.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality, health and safety
- Encouraging change and improvement in performance and quality
- Create reports documenting quality errors and issues and CAP
- Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards
- Train new and existing staff on occupational, health and safety measure
- Review and optimize existing operational systems, processes and best practices
Operations Manager requirements are:
- Minimum Diploma in Food Science or Quality Assurance or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences, preferably in the fish processing industry
- Food industry knowledge is a huge plus
- Knowledge of the native language /local dialect used in Turkana
- Dedicated to excellence and detail-oriented execution
- Must reside in the Western Region
The post Operations Lead – Western Region at Raino Tech4Impact appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.