Measure the impact of the usage of our solution for our customers
- Data driven measurement of adoption of our solution, new releases as well as their impact on our customers’ businesses
Enhance Customer Training, Optimize Onboarding
- Product ops support onboarding by streamlining the process to ensure a positive customer experience from the get-go.
- Build video / PDF / other materials to provide quality training and ease the adoption of our applications
- Identify ways to improve the adoption rate
Customer Relationship Management
- Diligently investigate and resolve customer queries, report errors / issues to the product team, do constant follow up with internal teams to ensure customer issues are resolved on priority
- Assist product managers with detailed requirement documents laid out in alignment with clear and measurable business objectives.
Standardize Communications – Ensure proper communication and constant adoption of new features / releases done
- Keeping everyone on the same page – managing the constant requests from sales, support, and other cross-functional teams.
- Constant on ground visits to ensure product drive
- Maintain and update documentation on processes, guidelines, and other critical materials
Testing of new / improved product releases / features
- Working with the product managers and software testers to ensure new releases are in line with requirements and processes of customers
- previous experience managing tech/SFA products
- product management/customer success experience at least 3yrs experience in Ecommerce/FMCG
- IT savvy