What will you do?
- Perform specialized processes and activities towards consolidation of relevant qualitative and quantative information for internal reporting requirements, inclusive of Sitreps, Country Briefs, ED Briefs, Transfer Report, biweekly programme updates and ad hoc briefing materials as required.
- Assist the Reports Officer in completing external information provision and reporting requirements of the country office, and in coordinating the external reporting requirements inclusive of humanitarian cluster and government reports.
- Provide support to the OIM unit as the key focal point for selected programmatic/thematic unit and facilitate all relevant information inflow and drafting of thematic factsheets through cross functional collaboration to help fulfill information requirements of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in timely consolidation and verification of both qualitative and quantitative information to enable further performance reporting requirements.
- Provide data related support to facilitate maintenance and generation of regular and ad hoc progress reports, inclusive of support on data input, consolidation, verification and analysis.
- Support the Country Office OIM/PR capacity building and systems strengthening initiatives by providing relevant assistance as required.
- Provide secretarial support to Country Office leadership team, inclusive of preparing meeting minutes, in absence of Reports Officer or as required.
- Maintain and update the OIM unit shared drive folder and collaborate cross functionally to support maintenance of Country Office shared information management folder.
- Perform accurate, timely recording of data following corporate standards and guidelines.
- Work and exchange information with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Support the Reports Officer in resolution of general operational queries requesting assistance where necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
- Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
- Experience: Five years or more of experience in a relevant field of work, with a background and interest in international humanitarian development.Has facilitated communication with technical teams (i.e., nutrition, VAM0. Has contributed to implementation of programmes. Has observed or assisted with policy discussions.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
Are you competent for this job? Do you have
- Knowledge and experience in information and data management is required.
- Proven professional experience in the related fields with ability to work independently on analytical and technical matters with minimum supervision.
- Written and oral communication skills, including substantive data analysis and report writing skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret information and draw out the key messages.
- Experience utilizing computers, including spreadsheet and other standard WFP software packages and systems.