Working within the dayshift the key role of the jobholder is to ensure that accurate data is maintained within the manufacturing function to facilitate informed decision making by managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and client.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Create spreadsheets without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Periodically update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular
- backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort, organize and maintain paperwork after entering data.
- Submitting relevant reports as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years proven experience as data entry clerk & analyst
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and spreadsheets (Word, Excel, power point etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices Basic understanding of databases
- At least a Diploma in business related field.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.