Criteria for the position
The following qualifications are necessary for this position:
- Demonstrated experience in managing impact evaluations to assess intervention outcomes, preferably related to water or sanitation.
- Master’s degree – preferably in engineering, science, environmental science, or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience OR PhD in related field.
- Previous international work experience in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ability to conduct quantitative data analysis in Excel, R, or Stata.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
We are also looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Commitment to living in Kenya or Ghana on a full-time basis is preferred.
- Ability to travel to field sites approximately 25% of time (this is an estimated average and is subject to fluctuation)
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to delivery.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills, with an attention to detail and an ability to establish systems to manage constant flows of information and deliver on deadlines.
- Proven ability to work closely with a small team and to successfully manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, while maintaining a positive and productive attitude and a good sense of humor!