Housing Finance Company of Kenya was incorporated as the premier mortgage Finance Institution in Kenya licensed under the Banking Act with the CDC and the GoK owning 60% and 40% respectively.
Overall Job Purpose
- The Retail Credit Quality Assurance Officer will perform call back verification and perform a gating function for quality of applications from branches.
- Further, the role holder will oversee fulfilment at both the valuation and conveyancing stages of secured scheme applications customer journey
- He/she will oversee the handshake process of applications between business assurance and scheme administration
- Perform call back verification for loan applications and statements.
- Custodian of call back tools like scheme contacts, signatory sample signatures and the phone system.
- Perform a gating function for quality of applications from branches. He/she will check KYC compliance, completeness of financial information provided and proper execution of forms.
- Monitor fulfillment at both Valuation and conveyancing stages of secured applications process. He/she will ensure that fulfillment takes the shortest time possible
- He/she will ensure that applications have been properly on boarded in the system and invoices submitted to the employers.
- Provide MIS on quality of applications through analysis, reports and updates for decision making by business.
- Follow up for timely receipt of loan repayment instalments and application of the same on time.
- Escalate cases of non-payment / default to the client scheme administrator and debt collection team.
- Full reconciliation of loan repayments, loan balances and related deposits (where applicable) with any variances raised with the Schemes on a monthly basis
- Issuance of stop orders of the cleared loans to companies.
- Manage customer issues, queries and complaints as well as deliver high quality service.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the line manager
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance related subjects from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years banking experience 2 of which must have been in loans administration.
- Knowledge of Credit and Operations.
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
- General knowledge in banking processes.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organization, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Basic analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
The post Retail Credit Quality Assurance Officer at HF Group appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.