About the Role
We are looking for a passionate business analyst to support our development teams, in charge of analyzing and understanding the business needs raised by our users, and translate them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions.
We believe technology innovation is crucial to building the most efficient rural distribution network on the African continent. Our passionate Engineering team manages a range of web, chat and mobile solutions to support our field operations staff, such as registering millions of farmers and their orders, optimizing delivery truck loads and routes, tracking deliveries, collecting mobile payments, and BI decision support solutions such as analyzing loan repayments.
Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, JIRA, Slack and Azure DevOps.
- Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
- Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
- Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst )
- Compassionate style
- A desire to keep learning
- Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
- Experience in agriculture or human development is appreciated
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree