BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.Since 2013, BURN has sold 200,000+ high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized jikokoas â„¢ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 1,000,000+ beneficiaries save $39 million in fuel expenditures and 626,221 tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~10,000 stoves per month and intend to double sales by the end of 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, Document, and organize product requirements.
- Manage digital and physical products from inception to launch.
- Manage work tasks across multiple teams using tools such as Jira and Smartsheet.
- Work closely with the market research department to understand user needs, define product vision, and advocate for the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Use information from customers provided by market research to ensure products developed to incorporate these ideas and that they are well documented in the PRD.
- Manage the product to achieve goals and achieve planned launch timelines.
- Work closely with the software or hardware engineering team to insure proper implementation.
- Manage supplier communication contracting and integration of results into the existing system and team.
- Work with marketing and operations to guide products to launch.
- Manage continuous improvement of existing products.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in EA, and product management.
- You are an excellent communicator, a product person; a people person and you know how to set priorities and effectively utilize your time.
- Sold product management skills.
- You are not shy to ask questions and are always striving to deliver the best results, considering the complexity of the system and its requirements.
- Managing digital products is a plus.
The post Stock Point Officers- Kilifi at BURN Manufacturing appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.