BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.Since 2013, BURN has sold 200,000+ high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized jikokoas â„¢ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 1,000,000+ beneficiaries save $39 million in fuel expenditures and 626,221 tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~10,000 stoves per month and intend to double sales by the end of 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
Last Mile Inventory Management:
- Ensure safe, timely & effective flow of inventory in the last mile meeting BURN’s operating procedures and processes consistently.
- Overseeing stock storage processes including tagging and labeling
- Report the stock status to the warehouse supervisor on the daily basis.
- Keep an accurate, and up-to-date track of inventory to minimize losses and damages.
- Ensures recovery of lost inventory happens according to processes.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed/arranged appropriately according to BURN’s procedure.
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
- Manage and control inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks with support from Field Operations Officer and sales agents.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Placing and receiving orders from the regional warehouse to replenish stocks as needed.
- Report sales orders (via serial numbers) to the Field Ops Officer on the daily basis
- Receiving the default product brought back for fixing and communicating resolution timelines to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and fix defaulted products and update the relevant reports after resolution.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in supply chain management or a related field.
- 1 year of stock management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background
The post Stock Point Officers- Makueni at BURN Manufacturing appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.