BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.Since 2013, BURN has sold 200,000+ high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized jikokoas â„¢ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 1,000,000+ beneficiaries save $39 million in fuel expenditures and 626,221 tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~10,000 stoves per month and intend to double sales by the end of 2017.
Duties And Responsibilities
- B2B Sales: Responsible for achievement of B2B sales target in assigned region.
- Strategic Projects/Initiatives: Assist in the planning, implementation and tracking of strategic projects.
- Team Management: Recruitment, training, and management of sales executives in the region and ensuring optimal performance of team members in achieving assigned sales targets.
- Account Management: Support distribution partners with business strategy, requests, information, and marketing support.
- New Business Development: Identify and develop new distribution partnerships targeting wholesalers, retailers, financial institutions, corporations/government institutions and NGO’s.
- Research and Reporting: Produce analytical reports on the development of strategic projects, including distribution activities, marketing projects, sales forecasting, as well as comprehensive research reports on a diverse range of topics.
- Information Gathering: Gather critical market information on the improved cookstove sector, BURN’s distribution partners, competitor activity and other key areas of the market.
- Administrative Work: Assist with a range of administrative-related tasks.
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor or MBA degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience in project management and demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects with many stakeholders to deliver results on time.
- Knowledge of the sales and marketing fields in the Kisii Region, preferably in consumer durables and/or fast-moving consumer goods.
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background, particularly with sales and marketing data.
- High level of comfort working with high-level business clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a desire to ‘sell for good’ and willingness to get your “hands dirty”.
- Experience developing business strategy and plans.
- Experience in identifying and developing B2B distribution partnerships in Kenya
- Experience managing key accounts across a range of distribution channels.
- Previous experience in market research or M&E.
- Sales & distribution work experience in Kisii.
The post Territory Sales Manager – Kisii at BURN Manufacturing appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.