Platinum Outsourcing & Logistics (E.A) Ltd was founded and incorporated in 2010, to lead in provision of outsourcing and logistics services. We run a subsidiary company Chania Cleaners offering cleaning , Sanitation, pest control, waste management and landscaping services. Our Mission To strive to provide quality services consistently to be the company overview benchmark in the industry. Our market position This is evident in our strong presence in most of our county region namely Nairobi, Thika, Meru, Oyani, Malakisi, Molo. Our clientele indicated in this RFI is another indicator of our market position. The company keeps its quality management systems constantly striving to improve its process and their applications throughout all sites of operation by monitoring, measuring and analyzing all its activities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all consulate or and immigration officers and colleagues.
- Provide guidance to other staff to enhance their understanding of immigration / consulates rules.
- Process of business invitation letters for staff / clients coming to Kenya on business trip.
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience highly desirable in Immigration procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and good computer skills mandatory
- Have basic knowledge on process at government institutions e.g. Kenya Revenue Authority and Directorate of Criminal Investigations.