Narok County Government was formed by the County Governments Act of 2012 as prescribed in the 2010 Constitution of Kenya. It is one of the 47 devolved units situated in the Great Rift Valley in the Southern part of the Country where it boarders the republic of Tanzania. Narok County has its headquarters in Narok Town, off Narok Nakuru Road. Narok County comprises of six (6) sub-counties namely: Narok North, Narok West, Narok East, Narok South, Transmara East and Transmara West.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level entail:- coordinate, manage and supervise the general administrative functions in the Ward unit, including;
- The development of policies and plans
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Developmental activities to empower the community;
- The provision and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of public services;
- Exercise any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86 and coordination and facilitation of citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of services.
- In carrying out the functions and obligations in subsection (3),
- The Ward administrator shall be responsible to the sub-county administrator.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must
- Be a Kenya citizen
- Have a Bachelor Degree from a university recognized in Kenya
- Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than 3 years in community service/ development.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the County
- Development objectives and vision 2030.
- Be computer literate
The post Ward Administrator (20 Positions) at at Narok County Public Service Board appeared first on Jobs in Kenya - http://jobwebkenya.com/.